Sunday, January 31, 2016

Lovely Snow


We were blessed with lots of snow last week. I spent more than 7 hours to clear the walkway and the driveway. I am glad no one is injured. The neighbor was nice to stop over and asked if we need help. We have 2 snow blower and a shovel, which was enough to handle. Winter is not going away for couple more months and I am already excited to start gardening again. This year, 2016 will be a challenge for me since it will be farther to drive back to the garden from work. But I am sure I can manage.

I may be printing my present on the web but to tell you the truth, I am a very shy person. My 30 year of high school friend was asking me to create a video about myself. I don’t know what to say other than I do miss them very much. 5 years we spent the time together brought us with so many memories. I will never forget them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin