Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Update After Syawal


It has been more than a month since the last time I posted my news here. A lot of things happened these past weeks. I was busy clearing the desk and wrapped up all the work from my previous job. I assumed a new position and am excited about the move.  I have been waiting for this opportunity for so long. Finally, it is my time to take the challenge and to step up in my game. I like the new environment. The people are very helpful, nice and valued. Although I have so much to learn but I enjoy every single minute of it. The business is different and so I need to speed up learning the process. The technical part is not a big deal for me since I have been doing it for many years. I consider myself as an expert in that area. My niece said I push the lift button myself for saying that. Meaning that I was bragging and boasting. I miss her. She is very smart. She is now attending her first year of college. I hope she will excel in her studies. Let me quote my other cute little niece favorite words…Oh! Well!

The garden has been neglected so far because of the heat. I could only work once a week and had to go to the garden as early as at 6 am. Usually by 9 am the sun start to radiate some heat and I would be sweating a lot. There are not much left in the garden except the tomatoes, lemongrass, eggplants and squash. I had tasted the cucamelon and they are very tasty. I wasn’t sure if the plant will grow indoor during winter. This plant is a keeper. I will try to grow more next year.

The eggplant plants are growing so well. I have harvested more than 10 pieces of eggplants from four plants. I am very happy with the harvest this year. Thanks to the rain that we received every week.
The Eid was celebrated merrily with some friends. I did the Eid prayer in the morning and then went back to work for the rest of the day. After work I visited some friends. It was really nice to be able to enjoy good food and good company.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin