Saturday, December 20, 2014

The end of 2014

The year of 2014 is approaching to the end. I am very pleased and blessed with all the good and happy memories throughout this year. A lot of tasks I have accomplished despite the changes in the administration. Love life was soaring even though my dearest honey had to undergo a massive surgery. Being a worker and a care giver was not an easy tasks. I thought I did them well. The growing season was really awesome. For the very first time after too many years, the Brussel sprouts grew for me. The same happened to the purple cabbage and the Roselle plants. I am very happy and had shared the wealth with my good friends.

Visiting mom’s house was the most enjoying time I had this year. Three weeks there celebrating the Ramadan Eid and my sister’s birthday seems too short but I was happy to see the family. My nieces and nephews are all growing into a beautiful young ladies and young man. They are doing well at school and I am so proud of all of them.

I am hopeful and looking forward to another great year in 2015. I am wishing Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my readers. I will see you all next year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin