Saturday, June 28, 2014

Bountiful crops

I have been picking lots of beans, peas, lettuces, turnip greens, brussel sprout leaves, green tomatoes, malabar spinach and zuchinnis. They are so delicious when cooked in some butter, salt and ground black pepper. The weather is getting hot and some of these plants are loving the heat. The tomatoes are fruiting like crazy. I am also growing egg plants and roselle. I am very excited. After the rain, I will go to the garden and start inspecting each plant for any sign of disease or, bug eggs. I squeezed them if I see any. I decided not to let the bad bugs eat my vegetables.


Tomorrow is the first day of Ramadan, fasting month for the muslims. I am wishing happy fasting to all my muslim readers. May God gave you jannah.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin