Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Adorable Nieces

If I count it right these are my 6th and 7th niece. I could be wrong. Anyway, I had a great time meeting them last 2 weeks. Let me introduce to you two of my favorite nieces.
 Above picture is Hayati. She is very sweet, talkative, attentive and smart. I was telling my 7 year old niece, Hayati, that I am going to buy camel’s milk. She said to me in her confidence,
 “If I see the camel…I will tell the camel…”
 “Mr. Camel…could you please give me some milk…”
 She is so cute. I am missing her very much.
She is the youngest niece so far. Her name is Daniella. My sister, Anita and David are so proud of her. She is only a year and half and she can boss her mom and dad around. She is very sweet, trying to talk but none I could understand, smart and very caring. She was showing her skill on the remote control to fly the helicopter. I am missing her so much.

I cannot wait for the Eid aka Raya Puasa to see them again.

My PA, personal assistant aka my dearest Mr. Big is working so hard finding my flight.

Stay tuned for more entry.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin