Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Welcome 2014

Good bye to the wonderful year of 2013 and I am welcoming the brighter future of 2014. Throughout the year, I have accomplished all that I ever wanted. There was nothing that I regret doing. In fact, I feel blessed for having the love from my family and friends.

I have started reading, collecting, organizing and listing my vegetable garden seeds. There are so many new varieties of plants that I wanted to grow for 2014. I hope the new year will bring bountiful crops into my kitchen.
I am also collecting an empty clear bottles. I am keeping the method of creating a moisture terrarium to all the young seedlings in my garden.

Happy New Year to all my reader. Your comments and support are valuable to me. I really appreciate them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin